Tuesday, January 8, 2008

COMMUNITY LIFE & PRAYER | January 6/13/20 Week

Last Sunday night, Barb led us to pray in groups of three (or so). Continue to pray for the people in your 'huddle'. This week Jen-Mai led us in prayer of thanksgiving. Go through your week in God's grace with a sense of gratefulness! Also continue to pray for Sarah P and her family as they mourn the loss of Sarah's dad.

As always, use the prayer map here. I'd love to update it or add people to it, so do that by emailing tilt.toronto (AT) gmail.com.

As always, please add your own prayer/prayer requests/stories here. Then we can pray for one another!

You can quickly see the latest prayers added by looking at the "RECENT PRAYER COMMENTS" section on the sidebar.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

As some of you may know, I have applied to Youth Unlimited and am having a meeting with them tomorrow. Prayer for God's leading would be fantastic!

Also, Mon and Chloe and Becki L are headed to BC for AIA Summit - pray for Mon as she will be traveling alone with Chloe, and for the Summit meetings.

TILT said...

Continue to pray as we prepare for our "town hall" meeting - that the Holy Spirit would guide our discussion, that we would have the boldness and patience to follow God's desire for our (His) community.

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone,

I would appreciate prayers for a meeting I am having with two friends/colleagues tomorrow (Tuesday at 1:00 p.m.) to discuss what our working arrangements will look like now that I am a registered psychologist. Please pray that I would have peace in the midst of it and that I will be able to share my thoughts in a firm but loving way! Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Just in case you haven't heard, I have accepted an offer from Youth Unlimited to be the Area Director of North York! Thank you for your prayers. Kate and I are really excited about this opportunity, and also the fact that we can remain a part of the TILT community!!

Anonymous said...

Was wondering if anybody is free this coming Sunday after church...
We're having a bin delivered to my mum's house so that we can get rid of a lot of her junk (she's moving from a house to an apartment so there is a lot to get rid of!) The thing is, much of it is big and heavy, so my little mother and I can't move it all on our own. I was therefore wondering if we could gather a whole crew of people to fill the bin. If that's possible, it should only take an hour or so. We'll meet at mum's around 2:00 on Sunday. Anybody up for that? If so, please email me at sarah_parke@yahoo.ca and I'll send you the address.
Thank you thank you thank you in advance.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your prayers regarding trip to AIA Summit - it was an intense but really good time.

I will be returning post mat. leave ;) -- part time anyway.
Blessings,
mon