Thursday, February 1, 2007

Once A Day | February 1

It's February! Whoa!
Readings
Psalm 116
Isaiah 54:1-10 (11-17)
Galatians 5:1-15
Mark 8:27-9:1
Psalm 26
Song
Good To Me
I cry out for Your hand of mercy to heal me
I am weak, I need Your love to free me
Oh Lord, my rock, my strength in weakness
Come rescue me, Oh Lord
I cry out for Your hand of wisdom to guide me
I am weak, I need Your truth inside me
Oh Lord, my rock, my firm foundation
Please walk with me, Oh Lord
You are my hope, Your promise never fails me
And my desire is to follow You forever
For You are good, for You are good
For You are good to me For You are good, for You are good
For You are good to me
“Good To Me,” words and music by Craig Musseau. Verse 2 Lyrics by Paul Osmond ©1990 Mercy Publishing Used by Permission. CCLI License #66885

Prayers
Pray for politicians
Pray for the persecuted
Pray for someone from the TILT community
Pray for a world event

No comments: