Friday, February 2, 2007

Once A Day | February 2

Readings
Psalm 84
Isaiah 55:1-13
Galatians 5:16-24
Mark 9:2-13
Psalm 25
Song
Better Is One Day
How lovely is Your dwelling place, O Lord Almighty.
My soul longs and even faints for You.
For here my heart is satisfied within Your presence.
I sing beneath the shadow of Your wings.
Better is one day in Your courts,
Better is one day in Your house,
Better is one day in Your courts
Than thousands elsewhere.
Better is one day in Your courts,
Better is one day in Your house,
Better is one day in Your courts
Than thousands elsewhere, Than thousands elsewhere
One thing I ask and I would seek; to see Your beauty,
To find You in the place Your glory dwells.
My heart and flesh cry out for You, the Living God;
Your Spirit’s water for my soul.
I’ve tasted and I’ve seen, come once again to me;
I will draw near to You, I will draw near to You.
“Better Is One Day,” words and music by Matt Redman
©1996 Kingsway’s Thankyou Music
Used by Permission. CCLI License #66885

Prayers
Pray for the prisoner
Pray for social justice
Pray for the leaders of TILT and Spring Garden
Pray for Canada

No comments: